Now you have a chance to get a degree for Rs 115,000 from the Univerisity of Sri Jayewardenepura. If you have three S passes in any A/L exam in any year you can apply for this course. However to apply BSc management you need three C passes.
For year 2023, you can apply for these degrees until 31 October 2023.
BSc, BCom and BA degree programs and course fees
Degrees offered by the Faculty of Management Studies & Commerce
- Bachelor of Science in Business Studies (General) External Degree – Rs 185,000
- Bachelor of Science Management (Public) General (External) Degree – Rs 150,000
- Bachelor of Commerce (General) External Degree – Rs 115,000
- Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
- Bachelor of Arts (General) External Degree – Rs 115,00
- Bachelor of Social Sciences (General) External Degree in Environmental and Development Studies – Rs 115,000
- Bachelor of Arts in English (General) External Degree – Rs 195,000
Check the details of each course and download the prospectus
Why study External Degree courses from University of Sri Jayewardenepura?
- Low cost: Rs 115,000 to Rs 195,00 compared to private degrees which cost more than 20 lakhs.
- Taught by internal professors and senior lectures: The same lecturers who teach internal students teach these external degree courses.
- Lectures are conducted via Zoom: This means that you can follow the course while doing a job.
- Lecture recordings are uploaded to LMS: You can watch the lectures again later to grasp the ideas.
- Generally finished within the stipulated period of 3 years: These External degrees have a good completion rate.
- General convocations are held at BMICH yearly to award degrees: Around 2,000 students graduate each year, indicating the high completion rate.
- Suitable for A/L students looking for a low-cost degree or public or private employees looking to enhance their careers: Many teachers, defense officers (eg. Army, Police officers), bankers, and employees in various private companies have graduated from external degree courses and gotten promotions.
- Can apply for government jobs such as customs, foreign service, inland revenue and several state and private sector jobs: External degrees are recognized by the government and private sector.
- External degree holders from the University of Sri Jayewardenepura can pursue higher degrees (eg. MA, MSC. PhD) in Sri Lanka or abroad, just like any other graduates.
Additional benefits of external degree courses from University of Sri Jayewardenepura:
- Flexible study schedule: You can study at your own pace and on your own time.
- No entrance exam required: You can enroll in the course directly after completing your A/L exams.
- Wide range of subjects to choose from: You can choose to study a variety of subjects, including Arts, Commerce, Management, and English.
- Reputable university: University of Sri Jayewardenepura is a leading public university in Sri Lanka.
If you are looking for a low-cost, high-quality degree, then external degree courses from University of Sri Jayewardenepura are a great option.
Visit official website
External Degrees and Extention Course Unit
PO Box 10
University of Sri Jayewardenepura
0112801481 / 0113132496
0114845437 / 0114845433