New Degree programs for 2021-2022 Academic year
You can now apply for admission to undergraduate courses of the Universities in Sri Lanka for the Academic year 2021/2022 based on the 2021 GCE A/L Examination
New Courses introduced by Universities for 2021- 2022 Academic year
- Financial Economics Course (Sri Jayewardenepura University),
- English Language and Applied Linguistics Course (Uva-Wellassa University),
- Banking and Insurance Course (Vavuniya University),
- Creative Music and Technology Course (Sri Jayewardenepura University).
- New faculty in Computer Science is also to be started at the University of Sri Jayewardenepura and this faculty offers the following courses
New Faculty of Computing at University of Sri Jayewardenepura
The Faculty of Computing conducts three unique Honours Degree Programs (Four Year) as listed below at SLQF level 6. For Programs with UNI-CODEs 012C and 099C applications are entertained from G.C.E.(A/L) Maths Stream while for IS program with UNI-CODE 096C, applications are entertained from G.C.E.(A/L) Subject Streams for Information Systems degrees as per UGC Admission Handbook.
on UGC Admission HandBook (2021/2022) (UGC)
|Degree Program||Acronym||SLLQF Level|
|012C||Bachelor of Computing Honours in Computer Science||BComp Hons in CompSc||6|
|099C||Bachelor of Computing Honours in Software Engineering||BComp Hons in SoftEng||6|
|096C||Bachelor of Computing Honours in Information Systems||BComp Hons in InfSys||6|