Sri Lanka Bureau of Foreign Employment (SLBFE) says they have signed several agreements to provide jobs for Sri Lankans. By visiting their website you can find
- Types of Foreign employment available
- Countries that offer jobs
- How to get skills and language training
- Examination dates for different jobs
At present they offer job opportunities for Sri Lankans in the following countries:
- Jobs in Japan - You can find types of jobs available, and the language and computer-based skills test required to work in Japan here.
- Korea - Details of the Examination to qualify for Korean Employment EPS
- Middle east - Most jobs for Sri Lakans can be found in Middle Eastern countries such as Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, United Arab Emirates, and Jordan.
- Poland, Romania and other countries
For some countries such as Japan, you can apply after 17 years of age and in other countries need an age of more than 18 years.
Watch this video on Foreign Job opportunities for Sri Lankans
Jobs in Japan
Read more stories on how to find a foreign job?
- How to find Foreign Jobs - for Sri Lankans
- Japan Job Vacancies for Sri Lankans
- Korean Jobs for Sri Lankans – Examination to qualify Employment EPS
Contact Sri Lanka Bureau of Foreign Employment (SLBFE):
Head Office - #234, Denzil Kobbekaduwa mawatha, Koswattta, Battaramulla, Sri Lanka.
Telephone: +94 112 879900-02, +94 112 880500
Fax: +94 112 879903
Email: [email protected]
SLBFE Welfare Center
Sahana Piyasa, 1015/3, Negambo Road, Katunayaka, Sri Lanka.
Telephone: +94 112 259952 / +94 112 259953 / +94 112 259954 / +94 112 259341
Oman Embassy Toll-Free Number: 80007877.
- SENIOR MANAGEMENT OF SLBFE
- DIVISIONS OF SLBFE
- PROVINCIAL CENTRES OF SLBFE
- DISTRICT CENTRES OF SLBFE
- TRAINING CENTRES OF SLBFE
- WELFARE CENTRE OF SLBFE