රජරට විශ්ව විද්යාලයේ
BSc Online External Degree Program
If you have three S passes at GCE A/L in Biological Science/ Physical Science, then you can apply this BSc online external three year degree conducted by Rajarata University
B.Sc. (External) Degree Programmes in Biological Sciences and Physical Sciences (online) are offered by the Faculty of Applied Sciences Rajarata University of Sri Lanka .
- B.Sc. in Biological Sciences : Zoology and Botany (compulsory), Physics, Information Technology, Statistics
- B.Sc. in Physical Sciences : Physics, Mathematics, Information Technology, Statistics
Entry Requirements :
G.C.E. (A/L) with at least three passes in one sitting in Biological Sciences or Physical Sciences/Mathematics
A least a Credit Pass (C) in English at the G.C.E. (O/L) Examination
Program Duration : 03 years
Medium : English
Commencement of Program : August 2021
Application Fee : Rs. 1500/-
Registration Fee : Rs. 1000/-
Program Fees : Paid in yearly installments
1st Year : Rs. 75,000/- (or two installments of Rs. 45,000/- each (Exclusive examination fee)
2nd Year : Rs. 75,000/- (or two installments of Rs. 45,000/- each) (Exclusive examination fee)
3rd Year : Rs. 75,000/- (or two installments of Rs. 45,000/- each) (exclusive examination fee)
(Save Rs. 45,000/- by paying in annual installments)
Examination Fee : Rs. 21,000/- (Rs. 7,000/ per year)
How to Apply
Application form and further information could be downloaded from the university website (http://www.rjt.ac.lk/cdce/news.php) and duly completed applications should be sent with a self-addressed stamped envelope (“9x4”) on or before 15 June 2021 by registered post to the Senior Assistant Registrar, Centre for Distance and Continuing Education (CDCE), Rajarata University of Sri Lanka, Mihintale, along with a payment slip to the value of Rs. 1500.00 drawn in favour of the “DEMP, Faculty of Applied Sciences, Rajarata University of Sri Lanka”, Bank of Ceylon, Mihintale Branch, Account No. 0009622238, (Payment could be made at the any Bank of Ceylon Branch)
Closing Date of Applications : 15.06.2021
Mode of delivery
The instructions are in blended mode. Course materials are delivered through the Learning Management System (LMS) ie. Online and face-to-face discussion sessions and practical sessions are held at the Faculty of Applied Sciences, Rajarata University of Sri Lanka. Subject Matter Experts (SME) and Tutor-Mentors are available to facilitate the online and face to face learning including the practical sessions process.
Senior Assistant Registrar (CDCE) : 0252266251
External Degree Programme Unit : 0252266127
Center For Distance and Continuing Education
Rajarata University of Sri Lanka
- Anytime anywhere learning.
- Exit points at Certificate Level (completion of the first year) and Diploma level (completion of the first two years).
- Courses are conducted by a panel of experts from Rajarata University of Sri Lanka, University of Peradeniya, and University of Sri Jayawardanapura.
- Excellent learning environment with constant guidance through feedback.
- Foundation course offered by the IPSL equivalent qualification to G.C.E (A/L) Physics and if some candidates has S pass for the Agriculture in G.C.E (A/L) also consider under Biology stream.