This is a list of suggested economics books for GCE A/L examination which will help give a better understanding of the subject.
Economics is also very important subject for Professional Examinations such as AAT, Chartered Accountancy, hence these books will also help to prepare for those examinations also.
It includes range of books by University Professors like Prof Danny Atapattu, Prof E Dayarathna and Economics Examination questions answer books published by Vidudaya Publishers.
- Best Economics book we can recommend is Introduction to Economics book 1 and book 2 by Emeritus Professor Danny Atapattu. These best-selling books introduce principles and theories essential to an in-depth understanding of economics for GCE A/L students and teachers. This is a completely updated and rewritten edition of his classic best-selling book “Arthika vidya praveshaya” for Advanced Level new syllabus. This book contains theory in real life examples with the latest economic theories with revision questions in every unit.
- Two Economics textbooks by Prof E Dayarathna also give you complete coverage of the new content according to the new syllabus. It supports the analysis of economic situations with the most recent statistics. Embeds theory in real life examples with the latest economic theories with revision questions in every unit.
- Economics for Grade 12 and Grade 13 by Karuna Rathnayaka also explain the contents of the A/L Economics subject in simple terms.
- A/L Economics MCQ questions and Answers 8 book series - published by Vidujaya Publications
- Vidudaya Publications, market leader in A/L commerce stream in Sri Lanka has also published several Questions and answer books for A/L Paper I (MCQ) and Paper 2.
A/L Introduction to Economics 1 Prof Danny Atapattuරු 1,350.00 Buy from Daraz
A/L Economics MCQ questions and Answers 8 book series
රු 990.00Buy from Daraz
GCE A/L Economics Grade 12 New Syllabus Bookරු 700.00 Buy from Daraz
Economics 1 – Book for A/L New Syllabus by E Dayarathnaරු 1,250.00 Buy from Daraz
A/L Introduction to Economics 2 Prof Danny Atapattuරු 1,450.00 Buy from Daraz