The Government of the Republic of Korea will provide full scholarships to five Sri Lankan students who wish to pursue a graduate (Master’s and Doctoral) degree in Korea.
2014 Global Korea Scholarship (GKS) for Graduate Courses
• Global Korea Scholarship is designed by the Government of the Republic of Korea to provide higher education in Korea for foreign students, with the aim of promoting international exchanges in education and mutual friendship amongst the participating countries.
• Full scholarships will be awarded to five Sri Lankan students who wish to pursue a graduate (Masters or Doctoral) degree in Korea.
• In 2014, 553 foreign students from 157 countries will be awarded this scholarship
• Eligible Sri Lankans who wish to apply for the scholarship are required to submit all necessary documents to the Embassy of the Republic of Korea, 98 Dharmapala Mawatha, Colombo 7
Deadline: 21 March 2014.
• More information is available on the Embassy website:
• For any further inquiries please contact: (+94) 112 699 036/ (+94) 112 699 038