Downlaod new A Level Syllabuses – Physics, Chemistry, Biology…

Biology, Chemistry, Download, Schools 151 17169

Now you can download Advanced Level new syllabuses from web site of the National Institute of Education (NIE), Sri Lanka. Syllabuses are available in Sinhala, English and Tamil Medium.

Following are download links for Sinhala Medium syllabuses:

Communication & Media Studies |Buddhism | Buddhist Civilization | Sinhala
Biology 2009 | Biology 2012 | Chemistry | Physics
Business Studies | Economics | Christianity | Christian Civilization

Higher Mathematics | Mathematics | Agriculture

History | Geography | Political Science | Logic & Scientific Method

Oriental Music | Dancing

General Information Technology | Home Economics | Accountancy
Tamil Medium syllabuses | English Medium syllabuses
If your subject is not listed here download O/L or A/L syllabuses and Teachers’ guides directly form NIE official web site.

Related Posts:

Download A/L past papers
Download A/L Model papers for 2011 A/L
A/L Tuition classes
A3  – A/L educational lessons on Sirsa TV
Download GCE AL teacher guides – Teacher’s Instructional Manuals

Comments

comments

Hiran
Hiran

University Senior Lecturer at University of Sri Jayewardenepra, Sri Lanka

1. kirugika January 9, 2015 at 11:32 am -  Reply

I want 2009 a/l paper electric field question ‘s explanatin

2. princila December 24, 2014 at 11:17 am -  Reply

sir i have just completed my o/l i like to do combined maths, chemistry & physics pls tell whether it is right & what should i do for it

• Hiran
      Hiran December 25, 2014 at 10:50 pm -  Reply

princila – You can do this combination for A/L. Now do your school work and select a class and continue your education.

3. hansi thathsarani August 3, 2014 at 8:59 pm -  Reply

Dr sir I want a/l new syllabus

• Hiran
      Hiran August 3, 2014 at 10:07 pm -  Reply

A/L New syllabus is here.

4. sayuni July 29, 2014 at 9:34 am -  Reply

Sir, i am doing AL s next august. I completed all biology past papers. But i coudnt find the 2013 old syllubus biology paper. i want it now. Can u help me sr??? Plss

5. Dissanayake June 11, 2014 at 10:43 am -  Reply

Plz send me the new chemistry syllabus.

6. isthiyak April 23, 2014 at 11:21 am -  Reply

it is very difficult to get the papers it is bad

7. Nasiq March 7, 2014 at 5:31 pm -  Reply

Hi sir im a tamil medium student im not good in physicr plz hlp me

8. Ahamed Jasim March 2, 2014 at 10:29 am -  Reply

Dear Sir,
    I need a/l biology,chemistry,physics all full notes.plz help me…

9. Dinesh December 29, 2013 at 7:54 pm -  Reply

Hi sir i want to tamil meadium a/l ict full notes.plz you want to help me.i will wait for it.plz

10. Hasham December 22, 2013 at 12:12 pm -  Reply

dear sir,
    i want to do A/L in Mathematics,Agriculture and information technology please tell me is it right combination and what whould i do

11. uththara December 8, 2013 at 3:17 pm -  Reply

Can i take o/l science 1 paper’s answers?

12. sandarekha kodithuwakku November 30, 2013 at 6:06 pm -  Reply

sir i need sinhala medium a level model papers..plz help me

13. thuba October 9, 2013 at 11:29 am -  Reply

dear sir I want advance level chemistry notes by tamil.

14. Ruchira September 7, 2013 at 10:14 pm -  Reply

This site is better if all the questions and answers are categorized.. Good luck. act a partition for AL teachers to guide the students un profitably

15. RAHEEMA RAHEEM August 20, 2013 at 2:27 pm -  Reply

SIR I NEED PHYSICS ADVANCE LEVEL NEW SYLLABUS PLEASE HELP ME ….

16. Riyaj April 25, 2013 at 10:03 am -  Reply

Plz tell me good biology books sinhala meadiam

• Hiran
      Hiran April 30, 2013 at 9:50 pm -  Reply

Best Sinhala Text Books for A/L Biology – Read books by Prof HG Nandadasa, Prof Ashoka Pathirathna and Prof MJS Wijeyaratne, Prof Hiran Amarasekera, Prof Chadrani Wijeyaratne, Prof Nissanka de Silva

17. shyama April 23, 2013 at 12:13 pm -  Reply

dear sir,
    i want a/l past papers for com.maths,chemistry.physics & genaral english. plz help me sir. thank u & may god bless u.

18. shehani February 3, 2013 at 9:07 am -  Reply

Dear sir,I need a syllabus for biology chemistry physics in sinhala medium.plz send me

• Hiran
      Hiran February 4, 2013 at 8:43 am -  Reply

shehani- downlaod syllabuses from above links.

1 3 4 5