Ministry of Education has released a circular stating that they have decided to avoid evaluating unit 10 of the biology syllabus (Applied Biology) at G.C.E A/L — 2019 examination. Accordingly questions based on the 10" unit of the biology new syllabus will not be included only in the examination paper of G.C.E A/L 2019.
As Biology A/L new syllabus contains 10 Units, students are required to study other following 9 units for this examination.
- Introduction to Biology
- Chemical and Cellular Basis of Life
- Evolution and Diversity of Organisms
- Plant form and function
- Animal form and function
- Molecular Biology and Recombinant DNA Technology
- Environmental Biology
Download Circular from Ministry of Education website.
Circular No. 23/2019, Dated 8 April 2019 (Avoid evaluating unit 10 of the Biology paper of G.C.E. A/L — 2019: New Syllabus)
- 2019, 2020 and 2021 A/L Biology New Syllabus
- How to study new A/L Biology syllabus correctly?
- Download New A/L syllabuses and Teacher guides for 2019- 2021