If you have a Degree from a recognized University/ institution approved by the University Grants Commission then you can apply for the Post of ASP Assistant Superintendent of Police post in Sri Lanka Police Department. You will be selected on the basis of the results of an open competitive examination and the structured interview.
Particulars of Examination :
Question Paper/Area, Time and Percentage of Marks
1. Intelligent Quiz - 01 hour - 40%
2. General Knowledge 01 hour - 40%
3. Language Proficiency 02 hour - 40%
1. Intelligent Quiz - 50 questions are given. All multiple choice questions and shourt answer model questions should be answered.
2. General Knowledge - 50 questions are given. All multiple choice questions and short answer model questions should be answered.
3. Language Proficiency - Essay writing, summarizing, reading a paragraph and answering a question, selecting a most appropriate statement and writing it down. All questions must be answered.
For details download Government Gazette here
Duly perfected applications should be sent by registered post to reach Director, Recruitment Office, No. 375, Sri Sambuddhhatwa Jayanthi Mawatha, Colombo 06. on or before 13.08.2015.