2012 A/L Tuition classes for students after O/L

Biology, Chemistry, classes, Schools, tuition 79 967

Tuition Class
Select 2013 Tuition classes after 2010 O/L
This site contains advice for those who are looking for GCE Advanced Level (AL) courses after 2010 GCE Ordinary Level (OL) examination in Sri Lanka.

Advice on stream of study (Biological Science, Physical Science, Commerce or Arts). Information on major tuition centers in Colombo area and popular lecturers for different subjects can be found in following posts:

2011 A/L Tuition classes for students after O/L
Subject Options for GCE Advanced Level
Downlaod new A Level Syllabuses – Physics, Chemistry, Biology, other subjects …
Higher Education oppertunities in Biological Science

Click here to submit your review.

Submit your review
* Required Field

Comments

comments

1. ravi ජූලි 4, 2012 at 5:12 ප.ව. -  Reply

sir where can we buy your books?
    publications of “jeewavidya kendraya”?

• Hiran ජූලි 4, 2012 at 10:08 ප.ව. -  Reply

Ravi – Environmental Biology Book can be purchased from Sarasavi Book shop and other bookshops.
      Other Biology books are not for sale, only to be distributed to students who attend classes in Nugegoda.

2. Rilukshika මැයි 11, 2012 at 10:02 ප.ව. -  Reply

can u plz help me 2 search civil technology class 4 A/L.

3. mnee ඔක්තෝබර් 31, 2011 at 3:22 ප.ව. -  Reply

I want to know
    DR.hiran amarasekara’s, 2012, revision clz in places?.times?

• Hiran ඔක්තෝබර් 31, 2011 at 10:09 ප.ව. -  Reply

@mnee: Dr Hiran Amarasekera’s Revision classes Fridays 2.30 pm @ Rotary Hall Nugegoda.

4. sumudu Siriwardene අගෝස්තු 23, 2011 at 4:21 ප.ව. -  Reply

Advanced level

individual or Group classes

FOR
    theory or Revision
    Sumudu s Seriwardene
    071 69 21 415

5. mgr අගෝස්තු 18, 2011 at 2:14 ප.ව. -  Reply

dear sir will the 2012 exam have 2 papers in both old/new
    syllabus?

• Hiran අගෝස්තු 20, 2011 at 8:03 පෙ.ව. -  Reply

mgr- I think in 2012 exams only in new syllabus a/l,

6. Kanishka අගෝස්තු 17, 2011 at 8:17 ප.ව. -  Reply

A/L Physics and combined Mathematics (English medium) Local and London syllabus. Home tutoring by an experienced teacher in a reputed international school in Kandy. Colombo students also considered. Tel: 0723299917

7. Ruwan ජූලි 10, 2011 at 8:37 ප.ව. -  Reply

Currently I’m reading for B.Sc. ACCOUNTANCY (SPECIAL) DEGREE PROGRAM, AAT, CHARTERED S1, CMA P1, CIMA M1, And I’m conducting A/L Accounting Classes near to Maharagama, Nugegoda, Borellasgamuwa
    Those who want more information,mail me.
    kyruwandileepa@gmail.com

8. xlntgson ජූනි 17, 2011 at 3:22 ප.ව. -  Reply

Thanks Hiran, for adding my request. I’m a diploma holder M.S.Office so, I can conduct computer classes for beginners too; preferred time: mornings weekdays 9 am to 1 pm

9. xlntgson ජූනි 15, 2011 at 2:52 ප.ව. -  Reply

I can conduct English general spoken elocution classes those who deserve can contact 0776994341; 0716597735

10. Praneeth මැයි 15, 2011 at 6:08 ප.ව. -  Reply

Dear sir,
    I want to do A/Lin ICT as a private student. I want to know what can I choose as other two main subjects. Please reply me sir.
    Faithfully,
    Praneeth.

11. A.Harishan මාර්තු 29, 2011 at 2:39 ප.ව. -  Reply

I can teach A/L Combined Mathematics for English and Tamil even sinhala medium (only pure maths now ).

I am Royalist and I am the school teacher of popular school also.
    I have released VCD/DVD for Combined Mathematics for Tamil medium first time in SriLanka.
    I am the Fastest Tutor in Sri Lanka!!!!!!!!
    classes are conducted @ Colombo 06.
    in front of the Roxy theater.

Note that I can show you the books where the questions have been taken by the examiner for the final exam!!!!!!!!!!!
    call 0715697893