If you have a degree in Agriculture or Biological science then you can apply for Open Competitive Examination for Recruitment to Grade III of the Sri Lanka Agricultural Service.
If you have a degree in following areas you can apply:
1. Four year degree in Agricultural Science
2. Four year degree in Science (in Botany, Chemistry or Zoology)
4. Four year degree in Agricultural Technology Management
This competitive examination will be held to recruit officers to fill 310 vacancies existing in Grade III of the Sri Lanka
According to Government Gazette written examination will be in two parts:
1. Intelligence Test Paper –
A question paper consists of multiple – choice and short questions to assess the knowledge in the language, mathematics and logical ability. Duration 1 ¼ hours. Total number of makes 100.
2. Subject Matter Paper (In accordance with the relevant post).
Applications should be sent only by registered post to reach the “Commissioner General of Examinations, Organization
and Foreign Examination Branch, Sri Lanka Department of Examination, P.O. Box 1503, Colombo” on or before 21st September 2015.
How to Apply?
For details download Government Gazette of 21 Aug 2015