Accountancy graduates and other suitable candidates can now apply for Open Competitive Examination for recruitment of Superintendents of Audit Class II Grade II. The examination to select candidates will be held in Colombo in November 2014.
(1) Degree of a recognized University with Accountancy as a subject;
(2) Associate Membership of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries;
(3) Associate Membership of the Institute of Corporate Secretaries,
(4) B.Sc. Degree in Public Finance and Taxation or a similar field;
(5) Obtained the Intermediate Certificate or the Licentiate Certificate of the Institute of Chartered Accountants
of Sri Lanka or qualifications at similar level of any one of the following Accountancy Bodies; (i) The Institute of Chartered Accountants of England and Wales;
(ii) The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants of the United Kingdom.
(iii) The Chartered Association of Certified Accountants of the United Kingdom or similar Professional Body.
(6) Associate Membership of the Cost and Industrial Accountants of the United Kingdom;
(7) Higher National Diploma in Accountancy of the Ministry of Higher Education;
(8) Diploma in Commerce of the Ceylon Technical College
(9) Other qualifications please check the gazette.
Closing date of applications: 29 August 2014.
For details and applications please download Government Gazette: