External Degrees @ University of Sri Jayewardenepura – BSc Management BCom BA 2014

Degrees, university 33 15356

University of Sri Jayewardenepura offers very popular external degree programs in Mangement, Commerce, Humanities and Social Sciences.
You can apply following External degree programs 2014 offered by University of Sri Jayewardenpura until 30th January 2014.

Faculty of Management Studies & Commerce
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (General) External Degree
Bachelor of Science Management (Public) General (External) Degree
Bachelor of Commerce (General) External Degree

Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
Bachelor of Arts (General) External Degree in Humanities and Social Sciences
Bachelor of Arts Social Sciences (General) External Degree in Environmental and Development Studies
Bachelor of Arts in English (General) External Degree

Contact:
External Examinations Unit:
Senior Asst. Registrar
External Examinations Unit
University of Sri Jayewardenepura
Nugegoda, Sri Lanka
Email – externalexam@sjp.ac.lk
0112801481
0112758232/ 0112758233/ 0112758234
For more details and to download applications:

Other External Degree Programs in Sri Lanka http://studentlanka.com/2010/02/26/external-degrees-in-sri-lanka/

Comments

comments

Hiran
Hiran

University Senior Lecturer at University of Sri Jayewardenepra, Sri Lanka

1. B.G.Duli January 30, 2015 at 5:42 pm -  Reply

I already faced bsc administration part 1 exam in 2014 . I want to know when will be result out

2. shamini January 24, 2015 at 8:55 pm -  Reply

i need b.sc administrater external degree part 3 books old syllabas in jayawadanapura campas. whom can help me. if you have that books please help me.

3. chathuri December 1, 2014 at 1:44 pm -  Reply

I want to get past papers in Bsc Business administration external degree… How can I get it

4. Madu October 31, 2014 at 3:13 pm -  Reply

Now I already face the BA (External) part II examination year 2014. I want to know when will results be out?

5. Aruni nadeesha October 6, 2014 at 10:44 am -  Reply

Now I already face B.sc (administation) final year examination year 2014. I want to know when will result be out

6. Rasika August 5, 2014 at 8:54 am -  Reply

Now I already face the Bsc ( Administration) final year examination year 2013. I want to know when will results be out?

7. wasana July 22, 2014 at 12:11 pm -  Reply

I have applied BSc.business adm: degree.i wont change my address because we’ll go to new house.how can i change it…pls reply sir.

8. suranji July 21, 2014 at 8:37 pm -  Reply

I did Bsc Business Administration degree.I completed 1st year & 3rd year.But I have 2 D passes in 2nd year.I want to complete these 2 subject.now I live in Canada.I want to know exactly exam dates & Seminar dates.Because I want to come before 2 month.thanks

9. kaleel June 30, 2014 at 10:56 am -  Reply

Dear sir.
    i have appled for bsc business degree. But i didnt get the reply for a. selection test. i ‘m still waiting so.could you ple tell me when will you call for the selection test 2014

10. Iromi June 29, 2014 at 7:03 pm -  Reply

I want to register B.com External Degree at j’pura this year. but for further information i came to know applications are already called. but may i know if there is any possibility to register this degree in this year it self. pls give me details to my mail address which i have mentioned. tell me if there has any online registration

• Hiran
      Hiran June 29, 2014 at 10:21 pm -  Reply

No online registration, call the office and get the details.

11. inoka June 15, 2014 at 6:54 pm -  Reply

I want to get registered for the Bcom external degree at j’pura for this year. I contacted external degrees department and came to know that applications are already called.but I want to know if there is a possibility of getting chance to join the course from this year (2014) itself. Someone related to the course please contact me on my email given.

12. Hashan June 9, 2014 at 6:55 am -  Reply

plz give me the content of Bsc II new syllabus..

13. Hansi June 7, 2014 at 11:03 am -  Reply

bsc january apply karapu ayawa kawadada register karanne?plz leave a reply.

14. ronasha June 5, 2014 at 4:46 pm -  Reply

May I kno da duration and when does da clases comence for external degree programs in japura ? Saturdays or sundays ? &da course fee..

15. samadi June 1, 2014 at 3:34 pm -  Reply

my university ID is expire in 2013.12.31 then how is new register it and how much pries?

16. samadi June 1, 2014 at 3:29 pm -  Reply

i want to do 3 subjects in Bsc 1st year old syllabus.tell me how can register it and when is come the old syllabus exam in this year

17. lalani May 27, 2014 at 11:50 am -  Reply

please give me a contract number of external degree department

• Hiran
      Hiran May 27, 2014 at 10:49 pm -  Reply

contract number of external degree department
      0112801481
      0112758232/ 0112758233/ 0112758234

18. Eshan May 22, 2014 at 7:40 pm -  Reply

When will the applications be called up,And can the appliers go through lectures in the campus.please be convinient to tell me the details.

• Hiran
      Hiran May 23, 2014 at 9:07 pm -  Reply

Eshan- Please contact University for details.

19. prasad May 13, 2014 at 1:24 pm -  Reply

plz give me a BSC Admin part 1 new syllabus.

20. janaka May 8, 2014 at 12:11 pm -  Reply

pleass…. give me the BA subjects list

21. sithumi May 7, 2014 at 12:29 pm -  Reply

Mama extrenal dree ekata me para apply kala.mawa registre karada kiyala denaganne kohomada? Extrenal degree karana awatat campus eke lutchures thiyenawada?

• Hiran
      Hiran May 7, 2014 at 7:53 pm -  Reply

sithumi – When they register they will inform you. contact University using the number above.
      University lecturers may conduct some seminars.

22. hashan sudesh May 1, 2014 at 12:05 pm -  Reply

When the Bsc administrastion first year exam held for 2011 batch?

• Hiran
      Hiran May 1, 2014 at 12:13 pm -  Reply

hashan sudesh – Please contact external exam unit of the university.

23. Sauda I April 25, 2014 at 4:23 pm -  Reply

when are they starting external degree in business administration…?I have sent sent my application to register in december.But I was not contacted.

• Hiran
      Hiran April 25, 2014 at 9:58 pm -  Reply

@Sauda I – Contact: External Examinations Unit, University of Sri Jayewardenepura
      0112801481/ 0112758232/ 0112758233/ 0112758234

24. M.H.S.K.SANDARUWAN April 19, 2014 at 9:55 am -  Reply

I would like to register for external degree in j’pura.I could not register in this year but l want to register in this year & follow & complete as soon as possible can u help me….

• Hiran
      Hiran April 19, 2014 at 9:38 pm -  Reply

Please contact external examination unit of University.