External Degrees @ University of Sri Jayewardenepura – BSc Management BCom BA 2014

Degrees, university 31 9140

University of Sri Jayewardenepura offers very popular external degree programs in Mangement, Commerce, Humanities and Social Sciences.
You can apply following External degree programs 2014 offered by University of Sri Jayewardenpura until 30th January 2014.

Faculty of Management Studies & Commerce
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (General) External Degree
Bachelor of Science Management (Public) General (External) Degree
Bachelor of Commerce (General) External Degree

Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
Bachelor of Arts (General) External Degree in Humanities and Social Sciences
Bachelor of Arts Social Sciences (General) External Degree in Environmental and Development Studies
Bachelor of Arts in English (General) External Degree

Contact:
External Examinations Unit:
Senior Asst. Registrar
External Examinations Unit
University of Sri Jayewardenepura
Nugegoda, Sri Lanka
Email – externalexam@sjp.ac.lk
0112801481
0112758232/ 0112758233/ 0112758234
For more details and to download applications:

Other External Degree Programs in Sri Lanka http://studentlanka.com/2010/02/26/external-degrees-in-sri-lanka/

Comments

comments

Hiran

University Senior Lecturer at University of Sri Jayewardenepra, Sri Lanka

1. chathuri December 1, 2014 at 1:44 pm -

I want to get past papers in Bsc Business administration external degree… How can I get it

2. Madu October 31, 2014 at 3:13 pm -

Now I already face the BA (External) part II examination year 2014. I want to know when will results be out?

3. Aruni nadeesha October 6, 2014 at 10:44 am -

Now I already face B.sc (administation) final year examination year 2014. I want to know when will result be out

4. Rasika August 5, 2014 at 8:54 am -

Now I already face the Bsc ( Administration) final year examination year 2013. I want to know when will results be out?

5. wasana July 22, 2014 at 12:11 pm -

I have applied BSc.business adm: degree.i wont change my address because we’ll go to new house.how can i change it…pls reply sir.

6. suranji July 21, 2014 at 8:37 pm -

I did Bsc Business Administration degree.I completed 1st year & 3rd year.But I have 2 D passes in 2nd year.I want to complete these 2 subject.now I live in Canada.I want to know exactly exam dates & Seminar dates.Because I want to come before 2 month.thanks

1 2