External Degrees @ University of Sri Jayewardenepura – BSc Management BCom BA 2014

Degrees, university 46 73971

University of Sri Jayewardenepura offers very popular external degree programs in Mangement, Commerce, Humanities and Social Sciences.

Update 2016 – You can apply B.Sc Business Administration (General) External Degree Programme – 2016 until 16 th February 2016 .

Faculty of Management Studies & Commerce
Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (General) External Degree
Bachelor of Science Management (Public) General (External) Degree
Bachelor of Commerce (General) External Degree

Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
Bachelor of Arts (General) External Degree in Humanities and Social Sciences
Bachelor of Arts Social Sciences (General) External Degree in Environmental and Development Studies
Bachelor of Arts in English (General) External Degree

Contact:
External Degrees and Extention Course Unit
University of Sri Jayewardenepura
Nugegoda, Sri Lanka
Email – externalexam@sjp.ac.lk
0112801481
0112758232/ 0112758233/ 0112758234
For more details and to download applications for B.Sc Business Administration (General) External Degree Programme – 2016

Other External Degree Programs in Sri Lanka http://studentlanka.com/2010/02/26/external-degrees-in-sri-lanka/

Comments

comments

1. l.k.w.t.kumarasinghe February 12, 2016 at 9:37 pm -  Reply

I am hoping to follow this course. Could you please help me to find the information about registration for this course. How could i register for the course?

2. l.k.w.t.kumarasinghe February 12, 2016 at 9:32 pm -  Reply

follwing hndba

3. u karunaratna January 4, 2016 at 10:31 am -  Reply

ples,
    send BSc external degree course

4. w.D.M.Dilrukshi November 23, 2015 at 8:25 pm -  Reply

I like follwing this degree. when the date it is start?

5. Raveendrarasa Pratheepan November 22, 2015 at 10:26 am -  Reply

I would like to follow an external degree course in English and I have completed HND in English at the Jaffna ATI so please help me how to register for the English degree course my contact no -0771106373

6. Fathima September 22, 2015 at 2:01 pm -  Reply

Pls inform me the external degrees that I can apply at state universities with Cambridge advance level commerce results with 2 b’s @ 2’c’s

7. pavitha hansani September 13, 2015 at 2:11 pm -  Reply

i need bsc degree past papers & their answers scripts as soon as posible. plz be kind enough to consider this matter.

8. indudini August 16, 2015 at 2:09 pm -  Reply

i need bsc.business administation general) external
    past papers & their answers scripts as soon as posible. plz be kind enough to consider this matter early.

9. meanu ishara July 27, 2015 at 9:56 pm -  Reply

I am hoping to follow this degree. Could you please help me to find information about this degree! But I did my AL in artssubject plz how could I register for this? Plz reply me

10. jaleel ahsan July 20, 2015 at 12:19 pm -  Reply

I am hoping to follow this course. Could you please help me to find the information about new registration for this course. How could i register for the course?
    when the course starts