Sri Lanka Police Jobs – vacancies for Sub Inspector and Constables

careers 8 757

You can apply for the Post of Sub-Inspector of Police or Police Constable in the Sri Lanka Police Department, directly to the State Intelligence Service. Closing date of Applications is 26.06.2-13

Basic Qualifications for Police Jobs:–

Age Limit.– between 18 and 28 years

Educational Qualifications for Sub-Inspector of Police Jobs :–

* Passed the G. C. E. (O/L) Examination in 06 subjects at one sitting with credit passes in 04 subjects which 02 should be medium language and mathematics.

* Passed at least 03 subjects at one sitting at the G. C. E. (A/L) Examination.

For Police Constable Jobs  you do not require A/L qualification.

(c) Physical Height – 05 feet, 06 inches (minimum) Chest 32 inches (normal deflated).

Details on Police vacancies / Jobs

Visit Sri Lanka Police Jobs recruitment section. http://www.police.lk/index.php/library/89

or Download PART I : SEC. (IIA) – GAZETTE OF THE DEMOCRATIC SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF SRI LANKA – 2013.04.26 http://www.dailynews.lk/2001/pix/GazetteS13-04-26.pdf

Comments

comments

Hiran

University Senior Lecturer at University of Sri Jayewardenepra, Sri Lanka

1. M.NIRANJAN April 10, 2014 at 10:43 am -

i am 19 years old and looking a job in police department by sub-inspector post. I have qualified to A/L with 9 subject pass in G.C.E O/L and I finished my A/L studies last year with 3 passes..i finish the spoken english and computer accounterized c courses …please refer my details….

thanks

2. Hiran February 20, 2014 at 7:38 am -

Sorry, please do not supply your personal details here. Please apply for the posts as indicated above.

3. RUSIRU February 18, 2014 at 1:17 pm -

I’m 22 years old and i’m looking a job for polic constable.Having a passed G.C.E(O/L) /(A/L) examination with all subject passed and still following (B.A)Degree in ruhuna.also my father is an assistant superintendant of police Hambantota.Please refer my details.

Thanks

4. Arafath January 26, 2014 at 9:30 pm -

im 20y old looking job a for S.I that my aim education qualification- G.C.E O/L and G.C.E A/L passed dip.in computer stadies i hv sport certificates help- recament for my diputy minister hon.mr.Muthu sivalingam sir plz refer my details thank u

5. Faslin Hanifdeen January 5, 2014 at 9:52 am -

I’m 24 years old and looking job for sub inspector of police dept.I have passed o/ l and A/ l and my father is a police officer he died for LTTE bomblast in batticolo year 2000.so I like to join pilice dept & pls refer my deatails

6. Sameera Chathuranga January 2, 2014 at 1:00 pm -

I am 20 years old and looking a job for Police Constable.having a Passed the G. C. E. (O/L) / (A/L) Examination. Please refer my Details.

Thank.

7. chanaka wanigasekara December 7, 2013 at 11:04 am -

Chanaka

I am 25 years old,im looking for job in sub inspector police department,still im in job as a production excecutive,3years working experince,should passed the O/L 10 subjects,and A/L 4 subjects with english in commerce extream.and with diploma computer disnict passed,please refer my details.

Regards

8. Niroshini July 30, 2013 at 12:17 pm -

I am 25 years old and looking a job for in Sub-Inspector of Police Jobs preferably having a Passed the G. C. E. (O/L) / (A/L) Examination in 10 subjects at one sitting with credit passes in should be medium language and mathematics certificate and having a Diploma In English Graduated. Please refer my Details.

Thanks