Sri Lanka Police Jobs – vacancies for Sub Inspector and Constables

careers, Jobs 21 2347

Update 2014: Apply now for Post of Post of Police Constables. Age should be between 18 to 28.
(b) Educational qualifications : Should have passed in 06 subjects including Mathematics and Medium Language in not more than two attempts at the G. C. E. (O/L) examination.
Applicants who are qualified within two attempts should have passed at least 05 subjects at the first attempt.
Closing date of Applications – 15.10.2014
Check Details and application form: http://archives.dailynews.lk/2001/pix/GazetteS14-08-15.pdf

You can apply for the Post of Sub-Inspector of Police or Police Constable in the Sri Lanka Police Department, directly to the State Intelligence Service. Closing date of Applications is 26.06.2-13

Basic Qualifications for Police Jobs:–

Age Limit.– between 18 and 28 years

Educational Qualifications for Sub-Inspector of Police Jobs :–

* Passed the G. C. E. (O/L) Examination in 06 subjects at one sitting with credit passes in 04 subjects which 02 should be medium language and mathematics.

* Passed at least 03 subjects at one sitting at the G. C. E. (A/L) Examination.

For Police Constable Jobs  you do not require A/L qualification.

(c) Physical Height – 05 feet, 06 inches (minimum) Chest 32 inches (normal deflated).

Details on Police vacancies / Jobs

Visit Sri Lanka Police Jobs recruitment section. http://www.police.lk/index.php/library/89

or Download PART I : SEC. (IIA) – GAZETTE OF THE DEMOCRATIC SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF SRI LANKA – 2013.04.26 http://www.dailynews.lk/2001/pix/GazetteS13-04-26.pdf

Update 2014: You can now apply for Post of Probationary Sub Inspector of Police in the Sri Lanka Police Department. Closing date of Applications 30.08.2014

Comments

comments

Hiran

University Senior Lecturer at University of Sri Jayewardenepra, Sri Lanka

1. Mangala December 1, 2014 at 2:04 pm -

i want join s.l polis. Pleace contact me

2. REGNO November 21, 2014 at 3:14 pm -

sir please!!!! im 19 years old! but i have all other qualifiction execpt my height :( !!! im just 5.4! plz sir i want to become a police and my ambition is also that! plz sir! i will do my best to our police department sir!! please excuse me with the height sir! plz sir, im so kindly requsting u to reply me soon and waiting for your reply sir!

3. m.edison October 29, 2014 at 4:36 pm -

can i joint as an ASP in police department

4. pusparaj pakirathan October 12, 2014 at 10:26 pm -

iam in passd o/l & A/l .im speaking english i managed singala ..my ambtion is police si .i love police .police is my life …please answer me .on call (0778929018) sri lankan is my mother cuntry …im a police …thank you

5. Nuwan lakshitha hindagoda August 23, 2014 at 9:09 pm -

I like to be a SI in police department i have pass o/l with 4A 1B 3C 1S and passed AL in art wuth 2A and 1S please refer my qualifications

6. Gayan Chinthaka Priyanath August 21, 2014 at 1:00 pm -

I am gayan and 21 years oldI have passed o/l and a/l exam , follwing a external dgree with criminology subject in jayawardanapura university more have certificates in sports ,giving a full try to get a post in police of sri lanka.please refer my details. thank you sir.

7. dimuth August 17, 2014 at 7:38 am -

mama o/l pass a/l 2nd shai me para kara mata si post ekata apply karanna barida mama karate anshayen western provice bronze meddele ekak tiyenawa tawa volley ball , singing dewal walata hakiyawak tiyenawa c.w.w.kannangara madya vidyalaye 2012/2013 deputy head prefect mata apply karanna bari weida

8. A.D.Ravindu Nuwan August 4, 2014 at 9:53 pm -

i am 18 years old looking a job for wpc of police jobs preferably having a passed the G.C.E.(O/L) Result for
    (8/5)please refer my details.

9. H.K.M.S.R.BANDARA July 5, 2014 at 7:46 am -

I’m Sudarshana rathnayaka bandara.I’m 23 years old.I did passed GCE O/L & A/L.I will like join work police department. THANKS!

10. Rashmi Fernando July 2, 2014 at 12:10 pm -

I’m Rashmi Fernando,
    I am 22 years old from Chilaw now i’m working as an accountant.I have passed GCE O/L & A/L.I have done English Diploma course.I like to join Sri Lanka police but my height is 5 feet 1 inches.Please refer my details &send me an answer.

Thanks.

11. nitharshan May 31, 2014 at 9:02 pm -

How to apply this job???

12. Ramanadan sudheshkumar May 2, 2014 at 7:53 pm -

I’m 25years old and looking a job for in police driving job my licence no 5.B1698707. preferably a passed the G.C.E (O/L) examination is 5 subjects and speak for singala&English75%. please refer my details thanks.

13. gayan April 28, 2014 at 6:49 pm -

I have passed o/l and a/l .I m looking for a police job in sri lanka

14. M.NIRANJAN April 10, 2014 at 10:43 am -

i am 19 years old and looking a job in police department by sub-inspector post. I have qualified to A/L with 9 subject pass in G.C.E O/L and I finished my A/L studies last year with 3 passes..i finish the spoken english and computer accounterized c courses …please refer my details….

thanks

15. Hiran February 20, 2014 at 7:38 am -

Sorry, please do not supply your personal details here. Please apply for the posts as indicated above.

16. RUSIRU February 18, 2014 at 1:17 pm -

I’m 22 years old and i’m looking a job for polic constable.Having a passed G.C.E(O/L) /(A/L) examination with all subject passed and still following (B.A)Degree in ruhuna.also my father is an assistant superintendant of police Hambantota.Please refer my details.

Thanks

17. Arafath January 26, 2014 at 9:30 pm -

im 20y old looking job a for S.I that my aim education qualification- G.C.E O/L and G.C.E A/L passed dip.in computer stadies i hv sport certificates help- recament for my diputy minister hon.mr.Muthu sivalingam sir plz refer my details thank u

18. Faslin Hanifdeen January 5, 2014 at 9:52 am -

I’m 24 years old and looking job for sub inspector of police dept.I have passed o/ l and A/ l and my father is a police officer he died for LTTE bomblast in batticolo year 2000.so I like to join pilice dept & pls refer my deatails

19. Sameera Chathuranga January 2, 2014 at 1:00 pm -

I am 20 years old and looking a job for Police Constable.having a Passed the G. C. E. (O/L) / (A/L) Examination. Please refer my Details.

Thank.

20. chanaka wanigasekara December 7, 2013 at 11:04 am -

Chanaka

I am 25 years old,im looking for job in sub inspector police department,still im in job as a production excecutive,3years working experince,should passed the O/L 10 subjects,and A/L 4 subjects with english in commerce extream.and with diploma computer disnict passed,please refer my details.

Regards

21. Niroshini July 30, 2013 at 12:17 pm -

I am 25 years old and looking a job for in Sub-Inspector of Police Jobs preferably having a Passed the G. C. E. (O/L) / (A/L) Examination in 10 subjects at one sitting with credit passes in should be medium language and mathematics certificate and having a Diploma In English Graduated. Please refer my Details.

Thanks