Find government jobs exams courses from Government Gazette

careers, Courses 50 2985

Gazettes are Published by Government Printing Department on every Friday.

SECTION (IIA) of the Sri Lankan gazette contains information on government job Vacancies. examinations to select various free courses etc.

Other parts of the gazette: PART I- SECTION(I) cotains proclamations, appointments etc. SECTION (IIB) contains Tenders and Auction sales.

You can download government gazettes from Government Printing Department web site or from Daily News site.

Related Job and course links:

External Degrees In Sri Lanka
Online-degrees AND Online courses in Sri Lanka
National College of Education – Vidya Peeta විද්‍යා පීඨ
Jobs and vocational training from Job Bank
Sri Lanka Law College
Degree -John Kotelawala Defence University Academy

Comments

comments

Hiran

University Senior Lecturer at University of Sri Jayewardenepra, Sri Lanka

1. T.JEEVITHA October 17, 2014 at 10:33 am -

I Have Complite G.C.E A/L Exam 2009 bach Result A, C, S
    Finished Computer Application Assistant (N.V.Q Level 03) I want goverment job. Please add

2. Chathum dilshan September 26, 2014 at 2:43 pm -

I have three passes in bio divition. I’m looking for a good job

3. D. T. Soshaly August 15, 2014 at 6:23 am -

i compled advance level exam commerce strem and im follow BBA Course at open unisercity i looking good goverment job plssss

4. Nusrath May 17, 2014 at 10:12 am -

I am a BA graduate.I’m looking for government job.

5. lanicka April 24, 2014 at 11:16 pm -

i have 3 passes in bio division.i am looking for a good job

6. Iwanthika Upamali March 14, 2014 at 4:07 pm -

I’m graduated in 2013. I have followed 6 mnths training period at the Inland Revenue..Also Followed Tamil Certificate Courses at Kelaniya & Colombo Universites,, I have good Tamil & Computer Knowledge..Please find me a government job..Thank You.

7. Shaun February 20, 2014 at 11:56 am -

I havе been surfing online more than 3 hours today, yet І never found anny interesting aricle like yours.
    It is рretty worth enough for me. In my vieԝ, if all webmasters аnd bloǥgers
    made good content as you did, the nett will bе a lot more useful than ever
    before.

8. Nusha December 12, 2013 at 12:18 pm -

i did ma a/l exam in2012.i ‘m going to apply for government teaching college.so i need when will the form issue.let me to know

9. harsha December 5, 2013 at 8:05 pm -

I have completed advanced level.i need a job.
    0716978920

10. jp Asanka November 15, 2013 at 3:01 pm -

Now I’m university last year student.i need to join with goverment job.i have B.A.degree.

11. p shashika senani June 21, 2013 at 9:44 am -

i am seeking agovernment teaching job.i have already passed western province teaching exame 2011.marks 112.how can i acheive my teaching dream.i also a graduate with business administration.

12. Hiran December 3, 2012 at 7:16 am -

T.Rubina – download latest gazette and get the details of jobs.

13. T.Rubina November 29, 2012 at 9:08 am -

p|Z When government job exams.

14. nassim August 5, 2012 at 12:31 am -

I am a graduate .I need a teacher job in school .please find me in kandy district.

15. sandalanka senani rathnayake June 26, 2012 at 9:40 am -

when hold on 2012 grama niladaries exam?

16. sandalanka senani rathnayake June 26, 2012 at 8:53 am -

i want to know, when apply application for village service officer (gramasewaka)?

17. Kirubagarani June 14, 2012 at 9:01 pm -

I Have complite A/L exam last year result A, B, C. I want goverment job. Please add me.

18. S.V.Dharshini May 9, 2012 at 5:17 pm -

I want to do SLAS Limited exam which gazetted on 4th april 2012. But Gazette is not available. Why?

19. A.S.J Pathiranage December 24, 2011 at 9:18 am -

I have a special history dgree in univercity of peradeniya
    i have work experiance in accont and human resourse managemant
    plese finding governtment or privete sector

1 2