Apply for Post of Sub-Insepctor of Police, SI, after A Levels

careers 37 654

You can apply for the Post of Sub-Inspector of Police in the Sri Lanka Police Department, directly to the State Intelligence Service.

Basic Qualifications :–
(a) Age Limit.– between 18 and 28 years
(b) Educational Qualifications :–
* Passed the G. C. E. (O/L) Examination in 06 subjects at one sitting with credit passes in 04 subjects which 02 should be medium language and mathematics. * Passed at least 03 subjects at one sitting at the G. C. E. (A/L) Examination.

(c) Physical Height – 05 feet, 06 inches (minimum) Chest 32 inches (normal deflated).
For details:  Visit Sri Lanka Police  recruitment section. http://www.police.lk/index.php/library/89

or check PART I : SEC. (IIA) – GAZETTE OF THE DEMOCRATIC SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF SRI LANKA – 30.04.2010

Comments

comments

Kavidu

University Undergraduate

1. Hiran August 2, 2014 at 10:03 am -

Please do not post your details here. Apply by proper procedure described above.

2. KANNAN SUTHARSHAN August 1, 2014 at 5:18 pm -

sir
    Qualifications:-
    (o/L)-6 subject pass
    (A/L)-2012

computer msoffice
    school sports provincenal LEVEL

my post:-
    POLICE OFFICERS

Srilanka police department calling
    I am vetting

3. ishara July 12, 2014 at 6:29 pm -

I want to be a (s.i) i apply after my a/l exam 2014

4. uruthirakumar pirashanth June 27, 2014 at 1:21 pm -

nhi sir! I’m pirashanth. I will dry police job. I’m 5 subject passed g.c.e o/l.
    My no-0779864789
    please call me
    thank u sir..

5. aishan lahiru April 28, 2014 at 9:22 pm -

how can i apply for state Intelligence service sub inspector in 2014 ?

6. Nuwan lakshitha hindagoda April 24, 2014 at 8:19 pm -

I like to be police officer it’s my ambition i have pass GCE A/L in art and i have 2A and1S

7. B.A.Ahamed mifras April 17, 2014 at 9:17 pm -

Dear sir,
    Im Mifras, im living in Mannar. I want to be a police officer, its my ambition, i have passed GCE A/L with 3 subject in arts. I have acquired certificate in computer course and for other qualifications. Im presently working as a samurdhi development officer. Sir its my passion and is my ambition, Sir im awaiting your valuable reply.

yous faithfully,
    B. Ahamed Mifras

8. mewan muditha March 24, 2014 at 5:55 pm -

I want to be sl police (SI).i will apply after my A/L. (2014)

9. mohammed fowmeer March 4, 2014 at 12:14 am -

apply for police posting i like to work sri lanka

10. R.Raguparan February 6, 2014 at 9:55 am -

Dear sir i am raguparan.i am tamil from vavunija.i went to be offs manegsar.A/L 1passes bussnes and also othar golificetion DIP.IN English and offs manehment.Natinon al cadet battalion assesment 2012 ten cours age 21. My t.p 0770735510 thank you

11. KALINGA December 25, 2013 at 11:37 am -

dear sir.

i am kalinga saliya i want to be apolice officer its my embition
    my colificatin in G C E A/L with 2s passes at physics and
    chemistry.
    and also othar qolificatin in athalatic and vollyball.setificat.
    and also compute knowlege…
    i aplyy for that driectly….

thank you.

12. mark noel December 18, 2013 at 8:33 pm -

dear sir..im mark..from colombo..i went to st.peters colege co-04.i did up to a/ls studies.i can speak 3 languvage sinhala tamail and english. my dream is to become a qulified police officer..by joining from subinspector of police.and dat iz my dream and every thing..thank you..

1 2