Apply for Post of Sub-Insepctor of Police, SI, after A Levels

careers 54 3964

You can apply for the Post of Sub-Inspector of Police in the Sri Lanka Police Department, directly to the State Intelligence Service.

Basic Qualifications :–
(a) Age Limit.– between 18 and 28 years
(b) Educational Qualifications :–
* Passed the G. C. E. (O/L) Examination in 06 subjects at one sitting with credit passes in 04 subjects which 02 should be medium language and mathematics. * Passed at least 03 subjects at one sitting at the G. C. E. (A/L) Examination.

(c) Physical Height – 05 feet, 06 inches (minimum) Chest 32 inches (normal deflated).
For details:  Visit Sri Lanka Police  recruitment section.

1. J.PRAKASH November 18, 2015 at 9:56 am -  Reply

dear sir/ medam

I am prakash,19 years old, i want to be a SI police officer. its my ambition.i have passed GCE O/L. i did my A/L this year 2015 in commerce stream.(pending result)

2. M.Nava prashanth November 8, 2015 at 10:54 am -  Reply

I like to be police officer it’s my ambition i have pass GCE A/L in art and i have 2c, 1s and I have more sports awards so I’m waiting your golden reply sir thank you.

3. Thakshila Ranjith Kumara October 31, 2015 at 10:42 am -  Reply

Dear Ser mama si dam a thawama awe na.kawada witharada enne

4. aiyash ahmed October 16, 2015 at 9:27 am -  Reply

dear sir..
    im aiyash from puttalam. sir i did a/l in commerce on last year. now im waiting for resutls. sir what are the qualifications needed to become a CID officer?!! pls reply as soon as possible.. its my ambitions sir!!

5. p.rajapaksha August 23, 2015 at 8:18 pm -  Reply

Sir I’m 24 years old.i faced G.C.E O/L 2007 and my results was A4 B1 C5.I studied biology scheme for 2010 A/L and I failed.after I followed city & guilds civil engineer I have level 5 HND level diploma.but I am always thinking join with Sri Lanka police SI post or join with intelligent unit.have any chance for president scout and I have done martial arts still continue.please sir I hope ur kind attention.thank you

6. Abdul Rahman August 6, 2015 at 12:15 pm -  Reply

respctable sir…

im abdul from kandy..i like to apply for SI post..i passed my o/l & i did my a/l .bt i failed in xam .i got c pass in engilsh..i can speak english fluently…
    can i apply for SI post..
    i need ur rply as soon as possible sir..

7. t.karthik June 13, 2015 at 9:17 pm -  Reply

G.c.o.l qulification

8. sivakumar May 28, 2015 at 7:46 am -  Reply

respected sir,
    i am sivakumar subramaniyam, i am living in tamilnadu but home town vavuniya,i want to be a police officer and it’s my ambition.i have completed diploma in electricals and electronics engineering (DEEE], how can i applay for sub inspector in 2016? sir i am waitting your valuable replay.

Your obidiently,

9. N.D.S.Y.J Weeerasingha April 28, 2015 at 3:07 pm -  Reply

Dear sir.
    I want to be a (SI) .I have Passed GCE O/L & GCE A/L Examination. I’m 20 Years Old .
    Sir I’m Waiting For Your Valuable reply

10. M.Niranjan April 21, 2015 at 8:23 pm -  Reply

honorable sir,
    Im living from Nawalapitiya,i want to join srilankan police department ,I finised successfully O/l exam & A/l ..i am 20 years old…please reply me…

11. MOHAMED NASIR March 26, 2015 at 12:20 pm -  Reply

I want to become a police officer. I have passed GCE O/L & GCE A/L examination.

12. MOHAMED NASIR March 26, 2015 at 9:47 am -  Reply

I wont to be come a police inspector. i have passed GCE O/L and GCE A/L examination

13. A.D.W.K.Karandana March 22, 2015 at 7:14 am -  Reply

I like to be a police SI sir…my o/l result was 5s & all subjects were pass…I’m still student sir..I’m in A/l badge in 2015..I can’t english too sir..but I learn however..Thank you sir…

14. heshan ayeshmantha January 22, 2015 at 8:34 pm -  Reply

I am passed o/l exam subjects6 i feced a/l exam art in 2014. This exam my result A,A,C. I am
    following english course now. I hope to be a ASP in s.l police

15. wasana madubashinee December 21, 2014 at 9:09 pm -  Reply

dear sir,my name is wasana.from tangalle.i like join police si post.i passed g.c.e o/l 7 credit pass.i studied g.c.e a/l for matamatics 2012 & 2014 i face a/l exam for arts.i studied computer& english couses.sir,pleace give me a chance.i like join with your department.tanks.
    call me -0711094666

16. Leopold1085 December 6, 2014 at 2:10 am -  Reply

If some one needs to be updated with hottest technologies therefore he must be visit this website and be up to date everyday.

17. sivavishnu November 23, 2014 at 6:02 pm -  Reply

I want to ASP course. I am studying at Jaffna Hindu College. I have joined to police after my A/L studies. My ambition is DGP in police.

18. KANNAN SUTHARSHAN August 1, 2014 at 5:18 pm -  Reply

(o/L)-6 subject pass

computer msoffice
    school sports provincenal LEVEL

my post:-

Srilanka police department calling
    I am vetting

• Hiran August 2, 2014 at 10:03 am -  Reply

Please do not post your details here. Apply by proper procedure described above.

19. ishara July 12, 2014 at 6:29 pm -  Reply

I want to be a (s.i) i apply after my a/l exam 2014

20. uruthirakumar pirashanth June 27, 2014 at 1:21 pm -  Reply

nhi sir! I’m pirashanth. I will dry police job. I’m 5 subject passed g.c.e o/l.
    My no-0779864789
    please call me
    thank u sir..

21. aishan lahiru April 28, 2014 at 9:22 pm -  Reply

how can i apply for state Intelligence service sub inspector in 2014 ?

22. Nuwan lakshitha hindagoda April 24, 2014 at 8:19 pm -  Reply

I like to be police officer it’s my ambition i have pass GCE A/L in art and i have 2A and1S

23. B.A.Ahamed mifras April 17, 2014 at 9:17 pm -  Reply

Dear sir,
    Im Mifras, im living in Mannar. I want to be a police officer, its my ambition, i have passed GCE A/L with 3 subject in arts. I have acquired certificate in computer course and for other qualifications. Im presently working as a samurdhi development officer. Sir its my passion and is my ambition, Sir im awaiting your valuable reply.

yous faithfully,
    B. Ahamed Mifras

24. mewan muditha March 24, 2014 at 5:55 pm -  Reply

I want to be sl police (SI).i will apply after my A/L. (2014)

25. mohammed fowmeer March 4, 2014 at 12:14 am -  Reply

apply for police posting i like to work sri lanka

1 2