Apply for Post of Sub-Insepctor of Police, SI, after A Levels

careers 41 1067

You can apply for the Post of Sub-Inspector of Police in the Sri Lanka Police Department, directly to the State Intelligence Service.

Basic Qualifications :–
(a) Age Limit.– between 18 and 28 years
(b) Educational Qualifications :–
* Passed the G. C. E. (O/L) Examination in 06 subjects at one sitting with credit passes in 04 subjects which 02 should be medium language and mathematics. * Passed at least 03 subjects at one sitting at the G. C. E. (A/L) Examination.

(c) Physical Height – 05 feet, 06 inches (minimum) Chest 32 inches (normal deflated).
For details:  Visit Sri Lanka Police  recruitment section. http://www.police.lk/index.php/library/89

or check PART I : SEC. (IIA) – GAZETTE OF THE DEMOCRATIC SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF SRI LANKA – 30.04.2010

Comments

comments

Kavidu

University Undergraduate

1. heshan ayeshmantha January 22, 2015 at 8:34 pm -  Reply

I am passed o/l exam subjects6 i feced a/l exam art in 2014. This exam my result A,A,C. I am
    following english course now. I hope to be a ASP in s.l police

2. wasana madubashinee December 21, 2014 at 9:09 pm -  Reply

dear sir,my name is wasana.from tangalle.i like join police si post.i passed g.c.e o/l 7 credit pass.i studied g.c.e a/l for matamatics 2012 & 2014 i face a/l exam for arts.i studied computer& english couses.sir,pleace give me a chance.i like join with your department.tanks.
    call me -0711094666

3. Leopold1085 December 6, 2014 at 2:10 am -  Reply

If some one needs to be updated with hottest technologies therefore he must be visit this website and be up to date everyday.

4. sivavishnu November 23, 2014 at 6:02 pm -  Reply

I want to ASP course. I am studying at Jaffna Hindu College. I have joined to police after my A/L studies. My ambition is DGP in police.

5. KANNAN SUTHARSHAN August 1, 2014 at 5:18 pm -  Reply

sir
    Qualifications:-
    (o/L)-6 subject pass
    (A/L)-2012

computer msoffice
    school sports provincenal LEVEL

my post:-
    POLICE OFFICERS

Srilanka police department calling
    I am vetting

• Hiran August 2, 2014 at 10:03 am -  Reply

Please do not post your details here. Apply by proper procedure described above.

6. ishara July 12, 2014 at 6:29 pm -  Reply

I want to be a (s.i) i apply after my a/l exam 2014

7. uruthirakumar pirashanth June 27, 2014 at 1:21 pm -  Reply

nhi sir! I’m pirashanth. I will dry police job. I’m 5 subject passed g.c.e o/l.
    My no-0779864789
    please call me
    thank u sir..

8. aishan lahiru April 28, 2014 at 9:22 pm -  Reply

how can i apply for state Intelligence service sub inspector in 2014 ?

9. Nuwan lakshitha hindagoda April 24, 2014 at 8:19 pm -  Reply

I like to be police officer it’s my ambition i have pass GCE A/L in art and i have 2A and1S

10. B.A.Ahamed mifras April 17, 2014 at 9:17 pm -  Reply

Dear sir,
    Im Mifras, im living in Mannar. I want to be a police officer, its my ambition, i have passed GCE A/L with 3 subject in arts. I have acquired certificate in computer course and for other qualifications. Im presently working as a samurdhi development officer. Sir its my passion and is my ambition, Sir im awaiting your valuable reply.

yous faithfully,
    B. Ahamed Mifras

11. mewan muditha March 24, 2014 at 5:55 pm -  Reply

I want to be sl police (SI).i will apply after my A/L. (2014)

12. mohammed fowmeer March 4, 2014 at 12:14 am -  Reply

apply for police posting i like to work sri lanka

1 2