scholarship programs for Sri Lankan students to study abroad

scholarships, study abroad, Universities 183 2369

Various scholarship programs are available for Sri Lankan students who wish to follow courses in foreign universities. Some of the programs are listed here.

Related:
Online degrees in Sri Lanka
CIMA – a quick guide
Educational Loans by Sri Lankan banks
National Institute of Business Management-NIBM
Sri Lanka Law College

Comments

comments

Hiran
Hiran

University Senior Lecturer at University of Sri Jayewardenepra, Sri Lanka

1. sajith ruwan panduwawala February 27, 2015 at 7:40 pm -  Reply

Dear sir/madam.I am very poor boy.I have not many to learn high education. Because my mother and father haven’t job.it is not to learn in that many.please sir/madam think of me.I think your reply is very good answer for me.thank your.

2. milan February 7, 2015 at 3:41 am -  Reply

Sir, im milan.can you tell me how to get a scholshp for postgrdt dip in new zealand

3. E.M.T.Bandaranayake January 26, 2015 at 2:23 pm -  Reply

Dear sir/ Madam

I am Thushara Bandaranayake. At present I am working as an Assistant Extension Officer attached to the Coconut Research Institute of Sri Lanka.I am BSc and MSc degree holder in Agriculture, graduated from the University of Peradeniya.Also Postgraduate Diploma Holder In Economics Development attached to the University of Colombo.At present I am planning to do my PhD in New Zealand.How can I apply for Presidential Scholarship for this Phd program.

4. a.w.shashini malika January 19, 2015 at 8:02 pm -  Reply

Dear sir/madam.I am very poor girl.I have not many to learn high education. Because my mother work in food shop.it is not to learn in that many.please sir/madam think of me.I think your reply is very good answer for me.thank your.

5. s.k.tilan chamara duminda June 17, 2014 at 7:08 pm -  Reply

Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am a food science and nutrition daduate and further specialized on aquaculture and fisheries. presently I am working as a development officer to the ministry of fisheries in Sri Lanka. When I was a child I was very poor. I had to faced lot of challenges during my life.
    I hope to study further in abroad with or withoout a part time job.

Please let me know if there is any pathway to get comes true my only dream.
    my mail address – tilanduminda@gmail.com

Best Regards to you

6. M.M.F.Munazzira June 9, 2014 at 5:33 pm -  Reply

May i know how to apply? What are the qualifications you are required?

7. Atlanta Car Accident Lawyer – 855-380-0185 – Car Accident Attorney Atlanta – YouTube April 11, 2014 at 5:46 am -  Reply

I couldn’t resjst commenting. Exceptionally well written!

1 6 7 8